Made to order, typically delivers within 2 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
‘The day we stop looking Charlie, is the day we die.’ Pacino scored his first Oscar win with the unforgettable character of Colonel Frank Slade in Scent of a Woman. At our first introduction the Colonel is defensive and hostile, but by the end of the movie and in Pacino’s expert hands, leaves us with a flawed but ultimately charming character.
Designed to be a classic puff toe last with a contemporary twist, they are equally at ease on the boardroom as they are on a night out. Timeless and versatile, if vintage cool appeals to you, you simply can't go wrong with our '48's. Handcrafted with care in Portugal
Goes well with...
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available$55
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available$55
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours Available$35
- Shoe Care Kit$45
- Leather Holdall$290
- Leather Backpack$240
- Suede Care Kit$45
- Travel Organiser$90
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 14 days