Made to order, typically delivers within 2 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Oft referred to as ‘The Flying Scotsman’ Eric Liddell was an outstanding athlete but more importantly an iconic symbol of faith over personal gain when he declined to participate in his 100 metre race in the 1924 Olympics out of conviction as it was to be held on the Sabbath, and swapped with another competitor for the 400m, which he miraculously ending up winning against the odds. This humble 68 sneaker was crafted as homage to Liddell, with chocolate brown calf leather which symbolises humility in Christianity and decorated with matching brown laces.
Handcrafted in Portugal.
Goes well with...
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available$55
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available$55
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours Available$35
- Shoe Care Kit$45
- Leather Holdall$290
- Leather Backpack$240
- Suede Care Kit$45
- Travel Organiser$90
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 14 days