Made to order, typically delivers within 2 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Boris Pasternak’s classic tragic hero Yuri Zhivago is heartbreakingly flawed, with a strong moral character but an inability to control his feelings towards his one weakness Lara. These are a pair of beautiful Oxfords in Brownlee patent leather and surely worthy of stealing Julie Christie’s heart, who stole our own hearts in the 1965 film.
With a classic fit and elegant long vamp, our '15' last will add just the right amount of Italian flair to your look. Handcrafted with care in Portugal.
Goes well with...
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available$55
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available$55
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours Available$35
- Shoe Care Kit$45
- Leather Holdall$290
- Leather Backpack$240
- Suede Care Kit$45
- Travel Organiser$90
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 14 days