Made to order, typically delivers within 2 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Pelops was the apprentice of the Greek god of the sea, Poseidon, a skilled chariot racer and the mythical founder of the original Olympic Games. He had been given an ivory arm from the Gods, which was the supposed secret to his success, but no need for god given strength when you have the 68 by Pelops sneakers on your feet. These majestic sneakers are the winning touch and will easily win over any crowd.
Handcrafted in Portugal.
Goes well with...
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours Available$35
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available$55
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available$55
- Shoe Care Kit$45
- Leather Holdall$290
- Leather Backpack$240
- Suede Care Kit$45
- Travel Organiser$90
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 14 days