Made to order, typically delivers within 2 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
‘The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our senses to grown sharper.’ Poetry is one of the most beautiful creations of mankind, adding a little magic to the world. One could say the same of these hand painted, expertly crafted boots in our camel patina, named in honour for William Butler Yeats, a true wordsmith.
Designed to be a classic puff toe last with a contemporary twist, they are equally at ease on the boardroom as they are on a night out, you simply can't go wrong with our '48's. Handcrafted with care in Portugal
Goes well with...
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours Available$35
- Shoe Care Kit$45
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available$55
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available$55
- Leather Holdall$290
- Leather Backpack$240
- Suede Care Kit$45
- Travel Organiser$90
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 14 days