'31 by Hercule PoirotAdd to Wish List
Made to order, typically delivers within 2 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Arguably one of Agatha Christie's best characters, Belgian detective Hercule Poirot was a stalwart of waxed moustaches, perfectionism and grey cells. These 31 Oxfords are hand painted for an authentic, vintage feel which we are sure that even the meticulous Poirot would have approved of.
Crafted with a more casual approach in mind, the '31's is our most versatile last. It's thin sole, paired with the rounded toe, are the perfect combination for everyday wear and adaptable to all walks of life. Handcrafted with care in Portugal
'31 by Hercule Poirot
Goes well with...
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available$55
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available$55
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours Available$35
- Shoe Care Kit$45
- Leather Backpack$240
- Suede Care Kit$45
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 14 days