Made to order, typically delivers within 2 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
‘Poetry is emotion put into measure. The emotion must come by nature, but the measure can be acquired by art.’ The great writer Thomas Hardy wrote poetry throughout his life and regarded himself as a poet, which has a twinge of irony considering his novels were what made his fame and fortune. These spectacular and classic monk strap boots, hand painted with a rich dark brown patina and complemented by tan soles are stylishly reminiscent of the Victorian era Hardy lived in.
Handcrafted in Portugal.
Goes well with...
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available$55
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available$55
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours Available$35
- Shoe Care Kit$45
- Leather Holdall$290
- Leather Backpack$240
- Suede Care Kit$45
- Travel Organiser$90
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 14 days