48' by Rudyard KiplingAdd to Wish List
Made to order, typically delivers within 2 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
‘Never look backwards or you’ll fall down the stairs.’ Although this is one of the more comedic quotes from Nobel Prize laureate Rudyard Kipling, we cannot help but think that in these boots named after him, the only way is up. Expertly handcrafted in mahogany and chocolate calfskin leather, compliment by tan soles, these boots were made for walking up not down stairs.
Designed to be a classic puff toe last with a contemporary twist, they are equally at ease on the boardroom as they are on a night out, you simply can't go wrong with our '48's. Handcrafted with care in Portugal
48' by Rudyard Kipling
Goes well with...
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available$55
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available$55
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours Available$35
- Shoe Care Kit$45
- Leather Holdall$290
- Leather Backpack$240
- Suede Care Kit$45
- Travel Organiser$90
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available$10
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 14 days