Undandy shoes are made to order in our São João da Madeira workshop. As soon as your order has been made, we begin handcrafting your shoes. This process takes approximately 4 weeks.
Delivery costs will be applied depending on where you are. To offer you the best service and ensure fast worldwide deliveries we have chosen DHL. Delivery rates vary based upon shipment type, destination, and your rate will be automatically calculated at checkout. If you would like to check or query the amount for your delivery address before checking out, please contact us via email at email@example.com, live chat or call us on +351 210 497 840.
When do we deliver?
DHL is our courier provider, and we deliver between 9 am-5 pm, Monday to Friday excluding weekends and public holidays.
Tracking your Order
You can track the progress of your shipment with a tracking number which will be emailed to you once your shoes are shipped from the factory. If you have an account with us you can also sign in to track your order. For further information about the status of your order please do not hesitate to contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is your return policy?
We accept returns within 28 days of receipt. Shoes that have been engraved or visibly worn are not applicable to our policy.
If you should wish to return your shoes please contact us at email@example.com. Please include your order number, name, and reason for your return. Once your request has been reviewed, you will be contacted by our customer care team to advise next steps.
*Please refrain from shipping your return without notifying our customer care team, as we require specific information in order to process your return.*
Customers returning items repeatedly and shoes returned outside our timeframe may be accepted at our discretion and may only be refunded as a credit for a future purchase.
Undandy provides free returns from all countries. We will pay for the cost of the return, we will request a new size, and we will handle the reshipment fees.
For refunds, Undandy will pay for the cost of the return, but only the amount paid for the products will be refunded (excluding the shipping fee).
BOOKING YOUR COLLECTION (NON USA & EU CLIENTS)
Returns can be collected from your home, work or alternative address.
1. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to advise us of your return, and await next steps.
2. Once you receive confirmation from our customer care team, you will then need to arrange a collection by contacting your local DHL branch.You may visit dhl.com to select your country to find the telephone number. We prefer that items are returned to us via DHL. However, you may return the goods by any secure means. Please contact our customer care team us to request the return address.
3. Please be sure to confirm with DHL which documentation is required for your shipment.
*We recommend that items are returned from the same country to which they were delivered. Orders sent back from a different destination may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs.
For more information, please contact Customer Care at email@example.com or call us +351 210 497 840
How can you exchange your shoes?
There is no charge to exchange items for a different size, however all exchanges are based on availability.
Shipping costs are free.
Please note that duties and taxes will be handled at your own discretion.
To exchange an item, request a return by contacting our customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying your order number, name, and reason for your return, also be sure to provide the new size that you require.
Please note that we are only able to offer size exchanges. If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative style, we suggest that you return it for a credit on a future purchase in order to purchase the new item separately.
How can you return your shoes for a refund?
Your refund will either be credited to the original payment method and will not include delivery costs. Delivery costs will not be refunded for items returned using our free collection service.
Customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through Undandy. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, we recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
Please note that refunds can take up to 10 working days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
What if you want to cancel your order?
You have the right to cancel your order with us provided you give us written notice.
The cancellation period will expire 7 days from the day after the day you place your order.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us by contacting us at email@example.com.
*Please note you may only use your right to cancel the order if you give us formal written notice of cancellation any time after your order has been placed, up until 7 calendar days from the day after you place your order by email as described above.
What if you have a faulty item?
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear and engraved shoes are not considered to be faulty. If your item is faulty when you receive it, you can return it for a refund. Simply request a return by contacting our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you discover a fault after our 28 days policy, but within six months of purchase, you can still return it. Where possible, we will offer to repair the item. If it cannot be repaired and the same product is still available, we will send you a replacement pair. If the same product is no longer available, you are entitled to a credit on a new item, or will be refunded.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
For all faulty items outside of our Returns and Exchange Policy, please contact email@example.com.
Important information to know
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on our Undandy website. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to clients.
- Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
- Free collection does not apply to items returned from a different country to the original shipping destination of the USA and Europe. If you wish your replacement shoe to be a different country, additional delivery fees may be applied.
- We prefer that items are returned to us via DHL. However, you may return the goods by any secure means. Please contact our customer care team us to request the return address.
- We request that you contact us at email@example.com in relation to such returns. Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are not returned via DHL.
- Undandy has the right to refuse returns and refunds at our own discretion.