'48 by George BaileyAdd to Wish List
Made to order, typically delivers within 1 week.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Our homage to one of cinema’s greatest but surprisingly heroic characters. George Baily, played by James Stewart in Frank Capra’s now classic Christmas film, It’s A Wonderful Life is an underdog and a dissatisfied dreamer. Whilst contemplating ending his life, George is consoled by Clarence Odbody the angel in waiting, and finally realises the importance of his humble life, with Clarence remarking, ‘Strange isn’t it? Each man’s life touches so many other lives.’ This three tone monk strap, whiskey patent, sand and mahogany calf leather with sand rubber soles.
Handcrafted in Portugal.
'48 by George Bailey
Goes well with...
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available£45
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available£45
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours Available£30
- Shoe Care Kit£36
- Leather Backpack£210
- Suede Care Kit£28
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 7 days