48' by Col. Frank SladeAdd to Wish List
Made to order, typically delivers within 2 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
‘The day we stop looking Charlie, is the day we die.’ Pacino scored his first Oscar win with the unforgettable character of Colonel Frank Slade in Scent of a Woman. At our first introduction the Colonel is defensive and hostile, but by the end of the movie and in Pacino’s expert hands, leaves us with a flawed but ultimately charming character.
Designed to be a classic puff toe last with a contemporary twist, they are equally at ease on the boardroom as they are on a night out. Timeless and versatile, if vintage cool appeals to you, you simply can't go wrong with our '48's. Handcrafted with care in Portugal
48' by Col. Frank Slade
Goes well with...
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available£45
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available£45
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours Available£30
- Shoe Care Kit£36
- Leather Holdall£240
- Leather Backpack£210
- Suede Care Kit£28
- Travel Organiser£75
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 14 days