'31 by Sebastian FlyteAdd to Wish List
Made to order, typically delivers within 2 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
An archetype of a dandy, the complicated yet flamboyant Sebastian Flyte of Evelyn Waugh’s classic Brideshead Revisted was the inspiration behind this glorious light green suede loafers with a chocolate brown tassel and tan soles. Certainly worthy of an aristocrat, these loafers are perfect for ‘out of Oxbridge’ exploits in the countryside.
Handcrafted in Portugal.
'31 by Sebastian Flyte
Goes well with...
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available£45
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available£45
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours Available£30
- Shoe Care Kit£36
- Leather Backpack£210
- Suede Care Kit£28
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 14 days