Socrates SocksAdd to Wish List
Made to order, typically delivers within 4-6 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Even the man who has everything, can never have enough socks. Seriously though, why do they always go missing in the wash? In homage to the art of philosophy, and that a man must always be able to think on his feet, this sock collection was named after one of the greatest Greek philosophers, Socrates. The Socrates socks featuring a classic diamond pattern are available in 3 different colours; dark grey, blue and rust brown.
Goes well with...
- Leather Belt with Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available£62
- Leather Cardholder in CalfAdditional Colours Available£35
- Shoe Care Kit£35
- Brown Leather HoldallSpecial Price £229.60 Regular Price £287
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours Available£17
- Leather Belt with Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available£62
- Suede Care Kit£29
- Brown Leather BackpackSpecial Price £169 Regular Price £221
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available£17
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 4-6 weeks