Socrates SocksAdd to Wish List
Made to order, typically delivers within 4-6 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Even the man who has everything, can never have enough socks. Seriously though, why do they always go missing in the wash? In homage to the art of philosophy, and that a man must always be able to think on his feet, this sock collection was named after one of the greatest Greek philosophers, Socrates. The Socrates socks featuring a classic diamond pattern are available in 3 different colours; dark grey, blue and rust brown.
Goes well with...
- Leather Belt with Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available£62
- Leather Cardholder in CalfAdditional Colours Available£35
- Shoe Care KitSpecial Price £28 Regular Price £35
- Cashmere-Lined Leather Gloves - BlackSpecial Price £49.60 Regular Price £62
- Brown Leather HoldallSpecial Price £229.60 Regular Price £287
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours Available£17
- Leather Belt with Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available£62
- Suede Care KitSpecial Price £23.20 Regular Price £29
- Suede Gloves - CognacSpecial Price £49.60 Regular Price £62
- Brown Leather BackpackSpecial Price £176.80 Regular Price £221
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available£17
- Cashmere-Lined Leather Gloves - BrownSpecial Price £49.60 Regular Price £62
- Suede Gloves - BlueSpecial Price £49.60 Regular Price £62
- Suede Gloves - Dark BrownSpecial Price £49.60 Regular Price £62
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 4-6 weeks