Socrates SocksAdd to Wish List
In stock, typically delivers within 2 working days.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Even the man who has everything, can never have enough socks. Seriously though, why do they always go missing in the wash? In homage to the art of philosophy, and that a man must always be able to think on his feet, this sock collection was named after one of the greatest Greek philosophers, Socrates. The Socrates socks featuring a classic diamond pattern are available in 3 different colours; dark grey, blue and rust brown.
Goes well with...
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- '15 by Powell£208
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available£45
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours Available£30
- Shoe Care Kit£36
- Leather Holdall£240
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available£45
- Suede Care Kit£28
- Leather Backpack£210
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Travel Organiser£75
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 14 days