'15 by Yuri ZhivagoAdd to Wish List
Special Price £150 Regular Price £158
Made to order, typically delivers within 4 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Boris Pasternak’s classic tragic hero Yuri Zhivago is heartbreakingly flawed, with a strong moral character but an inability to control his feelings towards his one weakness Lara. These are a pair of beautiful Oxfords in Brownlee patent leather and surely worthy of stealing Julie Christie’s heart, who stole our own hearts in the 1965 film.
With a classic fit and elegant long vamp, our '15' last will add just the right amount of Italian flair to your look. Handcrafted with care in Portugal.
'15 by Yuri Zhivago
Goes well with...
- Shoe Care Kit£30
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available£40
- Calf Leather CardholderAdditional Colours Available£20
- Shoe Trees£27
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available£40
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours Available£15
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available£14
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available£15
- Democritus SocksAdditional Colours Available£15
- Parmenides SocksAdditional Colours Available£14
- Epicurus SocksAdditional Colours Available£15
- Heraclitus SocksAdditional Colours Available£15
- Xenophanes SocksAdditional Colours Available£15
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 4 weeks