The Game of the CenturyAdd to Wish List
The Game of the Century is a legendary chess game that was won by the 13-year-old future world champion Bobby Fischer against Donald Byrne on October 17, 1956, cementing Bobby’s child prodigy label. These shoes might not help you win the game, but it will help you think on your feet.
Every Monday we drop a pre-crafted, limited edition pair of Undandys at an exclusive price, available for just one week. Like all works of art, these exclusive designs are for the serious collectors.
Handcrafted in Portugal
The Game of the Century
Check our reviews
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available£45
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available£45
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours Available£30
- Shoe Care Kit£36
- Suede Care Kit£28
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available£10