One Love PeaceAdd to Wish List
The One Love Peace Concert was held forty years ago on April 22, 1978, at The National Stadium in Kingston, Jamaica. Held during the political civil war in Jamaica, it was Bob Marley's comeback since the attempted assassination and is widely regarded as one of the most seminal moments of Marley's career and Jamaica's political history. These monk strap sneakers are our homage to an unforgettable moment in politics and music.
Every Monday we drop a pre-crafted, limited edition pair of Undandys at an exclusive price, available for just one week. Like all works of art, these exclusive designs are for the serious collectors.
Handcrafted in Portugal
One Love Peace
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available£45
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available£45
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours Available£30
- Shoe Care Kit£36
- Suede Care Kit£28
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available£10