Aristotle SocksAdd to Wish List
Made to order, typically delivers within 4-6 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Unlike fated Achilles, never let your heel be your actual weak point when it comes to your sockgame. In homage to the art of philosophy, and that a man must always be able to think on his feet, this sock collection was named after one of the greatest Greek philosophers, Aristotle. The Aristotle socks in a woven, criss cross pattern are available in 4 different colours, black, light blue, maroon and dark brown.
Goes well with...
- Leather Belt with Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available£62
- Leather Cardholder in CalfAdditional Colours Available£35
- Shoe Care Kit£35
- Brown Leather BackpackSpecial Price £169 Regular Price £221
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available£17
- Leather Belt with Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available£62
- Suede Care Kit£29
- Brown Leather HoldallSpecial Price £229.60 Regular Price £287
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available£17
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 4-6 weeks