Aristotle SocksAdd to Wish List
Made to order, typically delivers within 4 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Unlike fated Achilles, never let your heel be your actual weak point when it comes to your sockgame. In homage to the art of philosophy, and that a man must always be able to think on his feet, this sock collection was named after one of the greatest Greek philosophers, Aristotle. The Aristotle socks in a woven, criss cross pattern are available in 4 different colours, black, light blue, maroon and dark brown.
Goes well with...
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available£40
- Calf Leather CardholderAdditional Colours Available£20
- Shoe Care Kit£30
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available£14
- '48 by Rhett Butler£158
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available£40
- Suede Care Kit£25
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available£15
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 4 weeks