Aristotle SocksAdd to Wish List
Made to order, typically delivers within 4-6 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Unlike fated Achilles, never let your heel be your actual weak point when it comes to your sockgame. In homage to the art of philosophy, and that a man must always be able to think on his feet, this sock collection was named after one of the greatest Greek philosophers, Aristotle. The Aristotle socks in a woven, criss cross pattern are available in 4 different colours, black, light blue, maroon and dark brown.
Goes well with...
- Leather Belt with Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available£62
- Leather Cardholder in CalfAdditional Colours Available£35
- Cashmere-Lined Leather Gloves - BlackSpecial Price £43.40 Regular Price £62
- Shoe Care KitSpecial Price £24.50 Regular Price £35
- Brown Leather BackpackSpecial Price £154.70 Regular Price £221
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available£17
- Leather Belt with Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available£62
- Suede Gloves - CognacSpecial Price £43.40 Regular Price £62
- Suede Care KitSpecial Price £20.30 Regular Price £29
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available£17
- Cashmere-Lined Leather Gloves - BrownSpecial Price £43.40 Regular Price £62
- Suede Gloves - BlueSpecial Price £43.40 Regular Price £62
- Suede Gloves - Dark BrownSpecial Price £43.40 Regular Price £62
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 4-6 weeks