‘48 by Michael CorleoneAdd to Wish List
Made to order, typically delivers within 4 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
One of Al Pacino's career defining roles, the Don Michael Corleone was cold blooded, ruthless, smart and determined. And always impeccably dressed. Whatever your father taught you about keeping your friends close, but your enemies closer, we bet he also said one should always have a classic pair of Derbys. These versatile 48 Derbys in ink black calf skin leather with tan soles shouldn’t be far from any mobster's wardrobe. Or your's.
Designed to be a classic puff toe last with a contemporary twist, they are equally at ease in the boardroom as they are on a night out, you simply can't go wrong with our '48's. Handcrafted with care in Portugal.
‘48 by Michael Corleone
Goes well with...
- Shoe Care Kit£30
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available£40
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours Available£25
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours Available£15
- Shoe Trees£27
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available£40
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours Available£15
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available£14
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available£15
- Democritus SocksAdditional Colours Available£15
- Parmenides SocksAdditional Colours Available£14
- Epicurus SocksAdditional Colours Available£15
- Heraclitus SocksAdditional Colours Available£15
- Xenophanes SocksAdditional Colours Available£15
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 4 weeks