Made to order, typically delivers within 2 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
One of Al Pacino's career defining roles, the Don Michael Corleone was cold blooded, ruthless, smart and determined. And always impeccably dressed. Whatever your father taught you about keeping your friends close, but your enemies closer, we bet he also said one should always have a classic pair of Derbys. These versatile 48 Derbys in ink black calf skin leather with tan soles shouldn’t be far from any mobster's wardrobe. Or your's.
Designed to be a classic puff toe last with a contemporary twist, they are equally at ease in the boardroom as they are on a night out, you simply can't go wrong with our '48's. Handcrafted with care in Portugal.
Goes well with...
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available£45
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available£45
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours Available£30
- Shoe Care Kit£36
- Leather Holdall£240
- Leather Backpack£210
- Suede Care Kit£28
- Travel Organiser£75
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available£10
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available£10