Aristotle SocksAdd to Wish List
In stock, typically delivers within 2 working days.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Unlike fated Achilles, never let your heel be your actual weak point when it comes to your sockgame. In homage to the art of philosophy, and that a man must always be able to think on his feet, this sock collection was named after one of the greatest Greek philosophers, Aristotle. The Aristotle socks in a woven, criss cross pattern are available in 4 different colours, black, light blue, maroon and dark brown.
Goes well with...
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours Available€10
- '31 by Mark€230
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available€50
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours Available€35
- Shoe Care Kit€42
- Leather Backpack€230
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available€10
- '48 by Rhett Butler€183
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available€50
- Suede Care Kit€30
- Leather Holdall€270
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available€10
- Travel Organiser€80
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 14 days