Aristotle SocksAdd to Wish List
Made to order, typically delivers within 4 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Unlike fated Achilles, never let your heel be your actual weak point when it comes to your sockgame. In homage to the art of philosophy, and that a man must always be able to think on his feet, this sock collection was named after one of the greatest Greek philosophers, Aristotle. The Aristotle socks in a woven, criss cross pattern are available in 4 different colours, black, light blue, maroon and dark brown.
Goes well with...
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours Available€15
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours AvailableSpecial Price €21.25 Regular Price €25
- Cashmere-Lined Leather Gloves BlackSpecial Price €51 Regular Price €60
- Leather BackpackSpecial Price €156 Regular Price €195
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available€15
- '48 by Rhett ButlerSpecial Price €135 Regular Price €180
- Suede Gloves CognacSpecial Price €51 Regular Price €60
- Suede Care KitSpecial Price €21.25 Regular Price €25
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available€15
- Cashmere-Lined Leather Gloves BrownSpecial Price €51 Regular Price €60
- Travel OrganiserSpecial Price €64.80 Regular Price €81
- Suede Gloves BlueSpecial Price €51 Regular Price €60
- Suede Gloves Dark BrownSpecial Price €51 Regular Price €60
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 4 weeks