Aristotle SocksAdd to Wish List
Made to order, typically delivers within 4 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Unlike fated Achilles, never let your heel be your actual weak point when it comes to your sockgame. In homage to the art of philosophy, and that a man must always be able to think on his feet, this sock collection was named after one of the greatest Greek philosophers, Aristotle. The Aristotle socks in a woven, criss cross pattern are available in 4 different colours, black, light blue, maroon and dark brown.
Goes well with...
- Leather Belt with Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours Available€69
- Leather Cardholder in CalfAdditional Colours Available€39
- Cashmere-Lined Leather Gloves - BlackSpecial Price €48.30 Regular Price €69
- Shoe Care KitSpecial Price €31.20 Regular Price €39
- Brown Leather BackpackSpecial Price €171.50 Regular Price €245
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours Available€19
- Leather Belt with Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours Available€69
- Suede Gloves - CognacSpecial Price €48.30 Regular Price €69
- Suede Care KitSpecial Price €24 Regular Price €30
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours Available€19
- Cashmere-Lined Leather Gloves - BrownSpecial Price €48.30 Regular Price €69
- Suede Gloves - BlueSpecial Price €48.30 Regular Price €69
- Suede Gloves - Dark BrownSpecial Price €48.30 Regular Price €69
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 4 weeks