Undandy shoes are made to order in our São João da Madeira workshop. As soon as your order has been made, we begin handcrafting your shoes. This process takes approximately 4-6 weeks.
What is our delivery time frame?
Our shoes are made to order and require approximately 6 weeks to handcraft, and all of our accessories are delivered within 2 weeks.
Outlet Products are sent within 7 business days.
Our cobblers will start handcrafting your shoes within 24 hours of receipt of your order.
As soon as your shoes are completed and ready for delivery, you will receive an email notification providing you with your DHL tracking details.
Selecting the express delivery option means your shipment will be delivered to you within 1-2 days. Standard delivery can take up to 4 business days, depending on your delivery location, and provided there are no customs delays. *Please note that our courier partner does not deliver parcels during the weekends.
Delivery costs will be applied depending on where you are. To offer you the best service and ensure fast worldwide deliveries we have chosen DHL. Delivery rates vary based upon shipment type, destination, and your rate will be automatically calculated at checkout. If you would like to check or query the amount for your delivery address before checking out, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When do we deliver?
DHL is our courier provider, and we deliver between 9 am-5 pm, Monday to Friday excluding weekends and public holidays.
Tracking your Order
You can track the progress of your shipment with a tracking number which will be emailed to you once your shoes are shipped from the factory. If you have an account with us you can also sign in to track your order. For further information about the status of your order please do not hesitate to contact our customer service at email@example.com.
What is your return policy?
We are pleased to offer free returns and exchanges worldwide for items within 30 days of receipt that meet our Returns Policy.
Your item is applicable for a return if it falls within the following reasons:
- Faulty item.
- Receiving the incorrect item.
- Noticable difference between physical product and its page on our website.
Customized shoes are available for exchange only, and shoes that have been engraved, visibly worn or from our outlet are not applicable to our policy. Due to the nature of customized shoes, we will not accept them for return unless they are faulty upon delivery.
Essentials, Collection shoes, and specific accessories will be accepted for a return or exchange should they meet our policy. Items such as insoles and socks should be unopened and in undamaged packaging.
If your shoes don’t fit or aren’t exactly what you expected, we request that you get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your free return or exchange. Please provide us with your order number, the reason for your return, confirm your pick-up address including contact number, and advise a convenient collection date (weekdays only).
Customers returning items repeatedly and shoes returned outside our timeframe may be accepted at our discretion and may only be refunded as a credit for a future purchase. Outlet shoes, gift cards, vouchers and store credits are not applicable for refund.
*We recommend that items are returned from the same country to which they were delivered. Orders sent back from a different destination may incur additional charges or be delayed by customs.
How can you return your shoes for a refund?
Your refund will be credited to the original payment method and will not include the delivery fee. Delivery costs are not considered for items returned using our free collection service. *Outlet shoes, gift cards, vouchers and store credits are not applicable for a refund.
Please note that refunds can take up to +10 business days to show on your account due to varying processing times between payment providers.
Customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable through Undandy. However, you may be able to recover these by contacting your local customs bureau directly. As this may not be available for all countries, we recommend that you hire a customs broker if you wish to claim back duties on returned merchandise.
What if you want to cancel your order?
You have the right to cancel your order with us within 24 hours of your order being placed.
To request to cancel, please contact at email@example.com.
What if you have a faulty item?
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear and engraved shoes are not considered to be faulty. If your item is faulty when you receive it, you can return it for a refund. Simply request a return by contacting our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you discover a fault after our 30 days policy, but within six months of purchase, you can still return it. Where possible, we will offer to repair the item. If it cannot be repaired and the same product is still available, we will send you a replacement pair. If the same product is no longer available, you are entitled to a credit on a new item or will be refunded.
If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
For all faulty items outside our Returns and Exchange Policy, please contact email@example.com.
Important information to know
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on our Undandy website. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be completely accurate.
- All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to clients.
- Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Shoe boxes should also be protected as they are considered part of the product, and your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged.
- Free collection does not apply to items returned from a different country to the original shipping destination of the USA and Europe. If you wish for your replacement shoe to be sent to a different country, additional delivery fees may be applied.
- We prefer that items be returned to us via DHL. However, you may return the goods by any secure means. Please contact our customer care team to request the return address.
- We request that you contact us at email@example.com in relation to such returns. Please note that we may not accept liability for goods that are not returned via DHL.
- Undandy has the right to refuse returns and refunds at our own discretion.