Aristotle SocksAdd to Wish List
Made to order, typically delivers within 4 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Unlike fated Achilles, never let your heel be your actual weak point when it comes to your sockgame. In homage to the art of philosophy, and that a man must always be able to think on his feet, this sock collection was named after one of the greatest Greek philosophers, Aristotle. The Aristotle socks in a woven, criss cross pattern are available in 4 different colours, black, light blue, maroon and dark brown.
Goes well with...
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours AvailableCA$15
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours AvailableCA$70
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours AvailableCA$30
- Shoe Care KitCA$50
- Brown Leather BackpackCA$300
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours AvailableCA$15
- '48 by Rhett ButlerSpecial Price CA$230 Regular Price CA$273
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours AvailableCA$70
- Suede Gloves CognacCA$95
- Suede Care KitCA$40
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours AvailableCA$15
- Suede Gloves BlueCA$95
- Suede Gloves Dark BrownCA$95
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 4 weeks