'15 by Yuri ZhivagoAdd to Wish List
Made to order, typically delivers within 1 week.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Boris Pasternak’s classic tragic hero Yuri Zhivago is heartbreakingly flawed, with a strong moral character but an inability to control his feelings towards his one weakness Lara. These are a pair of beautiful Oxfords in Brownlee patent leather and surely worthy of stealing Julie Christie’s heart, who stole our own hearts in the 1965 film.
With a classic fit and elegant long vamp, our '15' last will add just the right amount of Italian flair to your look. Handcrafted with care in Portugal.
'15 by Yuri Zhivago
Goes well with...
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours AvailableA$65
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours AvailableA$65
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours AvailableA$45
- Shoe Care KitA$55
- Suede Gloves CognacA$65
- Suede Gloves BlueA$65
- Leather HoldallA$380
- Leather BackpackA$320
- Suede Care KitA$45
- Travel OrganiserA$130
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours AvailableA$15
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours AvailableA$15
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours AvailableA$15
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours AvailableA$15
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 7 days