15' by George Bernard ShawAdd to Wish List
Made to order, typically delivers within 2 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
‘Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.’ Famous for suggesting that the meaning of life is not finding oneself but creating oneself, we’re fairly sure that George Bernard Shaw would approved of these 15 monk straps created in homage to the great playwright. Handcrafted in camel, matt and patent black calf leather, these monk straps are for the man who takes time to nourish his mind and sole.
With a classic fit and elegant long vamp, our '15' last will add just the right amount of Italian flair to your look. Handcrafted with care in Portugal
15' by George Bernard Shaw
Goes well with...
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours AvailableA$65
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours AvailableA$65
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours AvailableA$45
- Shoe Care KitA$55
- Suede Gloves CognacA$65
- Suede Gloves BlueA$65
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours AvailableA$15
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours AvailableA$15
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours AvailableA$15
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours AvailableA$15
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 14 days