Socrates SocksAdd to Wish List
In stock, typically delivers within 2 working days.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Even the man who has everything, can never have enough socks. Seriously though, why do they always go missing in the wash? In homage to the art of philosophy, and that a man must always be able to think on his feet, this sock collection was named after one of the greatest Greek philosophers, Socrates. The Socrates socks featuring a classic diamond pattern are available in 3 different colours; dark grey, blue and rust brown.
Check our reviews
Goes well with...
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours AvailableA$10
- '15 by PowellA$333
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours AvailableA$65
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours AvailableA$45
- Shoe Care KitA$55
- Leather HoldallA$380
- Aristotle SocksAdditional Colours AvailableA$10
- 'The Gentleman's BootA$273
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours AvailableA$65
- Suede Care KitA$45
- Suede Gloves CognacA$65
- Leather BackpackA$320
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours AvailableA$10
- Travel OrganiserA$130
- Suede Gloves BlueA$65
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 14 days