Aristotle SocksAdd to Wish List
Made to order, typically delivers within 4 weeks.
Free returns & exchanges - worldwide.
Unlike fated Achilles, never let your heel be your actual weak point when it comes to your sockgame. In homage to the art of philosophy, and that a man must always be able to think on his feet, this sock collection was named after one of the greatest Greek philosophers, Aristotle. The Aristotle socks in a woven, criss cross pattern are available in 4 different colours, black, light blue, maroon and dark brown.
Goes well with...
- Plato SocksAdditional Colours AvailableA$15
- Silver Metal BuckleAdditional Colours AvailableA$80
- Leather CardholderAdditional Colours AvailableA$30
- Shoe Care KitA$55
- Brown Leather BackpackA$330
- Socrates SocksAdditional Colours AvailableA$15
- '48 by Rhett ButlerSpecial Price A$255 Regular Price A$303
- Gunmetal Brass BuckleAdditional Colours AvailableA$80
- Suede Gloves CognacA$105
- Suede Care KitA$45
- Pythagoras SocksAdditional Colours AvailableA$15
- Suede Gloves BlueA$105
- Suede Gloves Dark BrownA$105
Handcrafted using finest materials
Delivered to you in 4 weeks